Prepared for the Future. Prepared for Life.
(Academics from Pre-K to Grade 8)
Your child is a unique individual, establishing a presence in a rapidly changing world. Our academic program prepares young minds to persevere in the face of change, and to flourish in their family, community, nation, and the world.
The Red Oak School’s thoughtfully engineered academic program combines two internationally recognized pedagogies. With the Montessori framework in the lower school expanding into the International Baccalaureate Middle Years Program (IBMYP) in the middle school, your child progresses through a dynamic and challenging curricular continuum.
The Red Oaks School meets children where they are and places the world at their doorstep.
As a Red Oaks student, your child will:
- Discover what he or she is truly capable of achieving
- Develop character and confidence
- Set and achieve ambitious goals
- Learn to think independently and form lasting values
- Grow as an empathic member of a safe and caring school culture
- Engage, inquire, and collaborate across disciplines while grappling with essential questions and unifying concepts
- Establish deep and lasting relationships with highly qualified faculty