Here is the event itinerary:
★★Arts + Auction Itinerary★★
2:00 PM: Spring Arts + Auction Opens
Time for adults to browse the Art Show, Silent Auction, Teacher Outings,
and Student Art Auction,before student dismissals
3:00-5:00 PM: Elementary & Middle School
All event activities continue throughout
6:00-7:00 PM: Final Bidding & Raffle Drawing
Art Show, Auctions, and Activities abound until the 7:00 PM closing time
*Musical Performance Schedule
3:00 PM Lower Elementary Students
3:25 PM Upper Elementary Students
3:50 PM Middle School 5/6 Students
4:15 PM Middle School 7/8 Students
4:40 PM Red Oaks Singers Middle School Chorus
And some helpful last minute details and reminders regarding the event:
- SPRING ARTS + AUCTION BEGINS AT 2:00 PM so adults can have that precious hour to BROWSE & BID
- NEIGHBORHOOD STREET PARKING ONLY! Everyone will need to park, as there will be no driveway access on Friday.
- NO CUTLER DRIVEWAY ACCESS ON FRIDAY AFTERNOON!
- PRIMARY PARENTS must park and pick up children from classrooms.
- ELEMENTARY AND MIDDLE SCHOOL PARENTS, allow sufficient time to walk from your cars to children's musical performances. You can sign out children from the PARKING LOT after their musical performances.
- ELEMENTARY & MIDDLE SCHOOL CHILDREN SCHEDULED FOR CHILDCARE will be brought to childcare, following their performances, unless signed out by a parent in the parking lot.
- VOLUNTEERS MAY USE FREE CHILDCARE during their volunteer time slot.
- BID AT THE EVENT & PAY WHEN YOU PICK UP YOUR WINNINGS! Bid generously and often!! Remember this is a fundraiser!!! Winners will be notified the week following the event.
- DRESS FOR THE WEATHER! The Art Show is inside, but much of the event is outside and the day may will grow cool towards evening.
- RAFFLE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED BETWEEN 6:00 AND 6:30 PM!