Ms. Eva & Ms. Maggy's class performing the "Kinderpolka".
On December 12, Primary students performed their hearts out for families at our annual Winter Music Presentation! Under the guidance of dedicated music teachers Ms. Jen Knittel and Mr. Tim Waters, the children engaged in an eclectic assortment of songs, each focusing on specific elements of music:
- Hello: "Let's Get Started" by Teresa Jennings & Paul Jennings
- Beat Motions: "Kinderpolka" a German Folk Dance
- Songtales: "ABC Nursery Rhyme Game" by Wee Sing
- Expressive Movement: "Traumerei" by Robert Schuman, and movement by John Feierabend
- Instruments: "Willowbee" Traditional
- Goodbye: "Peaceful Things" by Mary Donnelly and George L.O. Strid
Primary students shined from song to song as they demonstrated skills like matching pitch, following beat, and responding to musical cues. A big Bravo! to Ms. Jen, Mr. Tim, and all of our youngest students on a wonderful performance! We can't wait to see what's in store for the Springtime!
Ms. Mary Anne, Ms. Chantal, & Ms. Nimisha's class performing "Traumerei".