Search Trigger Container

Give

At The Red Oaks School, as at most other independent schools, tuition revenue only covers 85% of our total annual cost of educating students. This leaves us with a 15% gap that must be made up through annual fundraising efforts. We expect our parents, grandparents, and other special friends of the school to lend their support to these vital efforts. Together, we ensure that Red Oaks students are receiving life-changing educational experiences, inspired teaching, and preparation for their roles as global citizens of the future.

Early childhood students in classroom

The Red Oaks Annual Fund

Every child’s education is enriched through The Red Oaks Annual Fund. It is our school’s primary fundraising vehicle which provides direct funding for the enhanced and unique educational initiatives that tuition alone does not cover.

Revenue raised during the Annual Fund campaign directly supports the operations, programs, and facilities that sustain and benefit our students. In addition, as the Fund supports operating costs above tuition, it keeps the school more affordable to a wider range of students, enhancing the economic diversity that the ties directly into the Red Oaks mission and values.

Spring Fundraisers

In addition to the Annual Fund, launched in the autumn, Red Oaks presents two important fundraisers in the spring: The Annual Benefit Dinner and Spring Arts + Auction. We ask families to support these events in a variety of ways, including volunteering for event committees, soliciting/donating auction items, soliciting/purchasing ad space in the ad journal, selling/purchasing raffle tickets, and, most importantly attending and enthusiastically supporting them.

The Annual Benefit Dinner

The Annual Benefit Dinner takes place in April at a chic local venue. This event is an elegant, philanthropic evening designed to raise funds and significantly bridge the gap between tuition and the cost of providing extraordinary education and programs. Highlights of the evening include cocktail hour, dinner, a small but sophisticated silent auction, raffle, and Fund-a-Need appeal. Invitations are mailed home.

Spring Arts + Auction

Our Spring Arts + Auction event is a delightful afternoon fundraiser and family celebration of students’ achievements in art and music. Highlights include a school-wide art show, student musical performances, a large silent auction, raffle drawing, activities, sports, games, and refreshments for all. This is our most inclusive fundraising event of the year. Everyone is invited and the dress code is…well, there is none!

Powered by Finalsite