We invite you to PAINT THE TOWN RED as we hold our Spring Benefit and Auction at the Morris County Golf Club! Designed by Red Oaks parents for the Red Oaks community, this lively evening will feature craft beers, specialty bourbons, tapas, a paella station, DJ, dancing, and more! We will be auctioning off fabulous items, student artwork, and teacher outings.
We need everyone's help to make this event a success! How can you help? Here are some ideas for your consideration:
- Save the date! March 10th at 7 P.M. Get your babysitter now!
- Bring family and friends at a reduced, discounted price. These guests should not be members of the Red Oaks Community and should be over 21 years of age. Encourage them to come and participate-they are promised a great experience!
- Consider volunteering as a committee member. YOU decide your time commitment. It can range from "an hour at set-up" to a major committee role! Any contribution of your time is greatly appreciated
- Take a look at our digital sign up sheet to preview the types of auction items we are looking for. Try to imagine how you can help! Sign up if you would like to help us obtain particular items.
- Selling and purchasing of raffle tickets. 3 great prizes! Ticket packets to be sent home early February.
- Give us some fresh ideas! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alert us to sponsorship possibilities! Let us know of folks or companies that can make donations of $2500 to $5000 to sponsor the event.