Quarantine Notification Form
The Red Oaks School: Mandatory Quarantine & Notification Policy
A Red Oaks family or faculty/staff member MUST quarantine for a least 14 days and notify the Head of School if they are involved in any of the following scenarios:
- Any travel to a “hotspot” in the United States or any international travel.
- Hosting or being in close contact with visitors who are traveling in from a “hotspot” in the United States or any international visitors.
- Attending a “higher risk” or “highest risk” gathering.
“Hotspots” refer to current states/locations included on New Jersey’s travel advisory list. These states can be easily identified by going to the State of New Jersey’s COVID-19 Information Hub, which is updated daily. Please note that any international travel will also require a 14-day quarantine period.
The CDC defines a gathering as, “a planned or spontaneous event, indoors or outdoors, with a small number of people participating or a large number of people in attendance such as a community event or gathering, concert, festival, conference, parade, wedding, or sporting event.” The CDC quantifies the risk of COVID-19 spreading at events as follows:
- Higher risk: Medium-sized in-person gatherings that are adapted to allow individuals to remain spaced at least 6 feet apart and with attendees coming from outside the local area.
- Highest risk: Large in-person gatherings where it is difficult for individuals to remain spaced at least 6 feet apart and attendees travel from outside the local area.