Family Snow Tubing
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT DEADLINE: Friday, February 14, 2020
SNOW MUCH FUN!!! We are excited to invite all Red Oaks families and friends for snow tubing at Camelback Mountain! Located in the beautiful Poconos, Camelback is home to the biggest snow tubing park in the USA! Enjoy 42 snow tubing lanes and two Magic Carpet Lifts for a speedy flight up the mountain. Single and double tubes are available. Get ready for a totally tubular afternoon!
WHEN: Sunday, March 8, 2020 from 2:00–5:00 PM
*Families must arrive by 1:45 PM
WHERE: Camelback Mountain, 301 Resort Drive, Tannersville, PA 18372
COST: $40 per attendee/chaperone.
• Children under 33” tall cannot participate.
• Guests must be 44” tall to ride alone.
• Guests who are 33” to 43” tall may ride in a double tube with a participating adult age 18 or older.
• Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult with a snow tubing ticket.
• A release form in needed for each snow tuber. (Available on registration page.)
• Food available for purchase at the mountain, or bring your own food and use the picnic area.
• We must receive your registration and payment BY FEBRUARY 14th.