Early Childhood Summer Program
Montessori Program (Ages 3–6)
Sessions: June 18–22*, June 25–29, July 9–13, July 16–20, 2018
Registration deadline: Friday, May 11, 2018
*Childcare available until 5:00 PM ($12/hour) week of June 18–22 only.
Childcare will NOT be available during the June 25–July 20 summer sessions.
Early Childhood students learn in a relaxed yet focused environment. The program targets the development of pivotal skills, including:
- Pre-Reading and early reading skills, language, and math readiness and skill building
- Practical life and sensorial activities for younger children to build motor skills, concentration, and focus
- Social skills, self-direction, independence, and confidence
- Hands-on activities to promote deep understanding and lay the foundations for future academic skills
- Each child working within his/her own individualized plan based on skill level
- Small student-teacher ratio
- Outdoor play