Booth Daniels: VO/Copy Editing/Audio Production - Voiceover Artist (boothvo.com)
Tracy Gromek-Pingel: Experience Designer at Electronic Bohemia Animation
Seyi Peter-Thomas: Video Director & Editor
The Red Oaks community gives its best in everything we do. Giving our best in academics, to each other, giving our best effort.
What you might not know is that the Annual Fund not only gives us more of our best, but is also built into each year’s planned budget. Tuition, while important, does not always cover all planned expenses. The Annual Fund is the financial pillar that fills this gap – enhancing everything that Red Oaks offers, as well as making tuition more affordable for more families.
Every child's personal, social, and intellectual growth has always been the first priority of The Red Oaks School. That is why every dollar raised through the Annual Fund is earmarked exclusively for improving and enriching the student experience.
With that in mind, please consider a gift to the 2023-24 Annual Fund. Help us reach our goal of $275,000!
Ways to Give
There are several ways to give! You can make a one-time gift or can give in monthly installments.
- Make a pledge by December 31, 2023.
- Donate online! Payment options include:
- Credit Card
- Many corporate employees can take advantage of a corporate matching gift, which increases your gift, sometimes doubling it. Get the form from Human Resources, fill out the employee section and send it to RED OAKS with your gift. We’ll do the rest.
- Give a gift of securities. Check with your accountant about tax benefits.
- If you choose, designate RED OAKS for your corporate United Way Campaign, we are a registered non-profit organization and our United Way Campaign ID # 031251.